Win at Everything
The Art of the Sale, whether it's a pitch to investors, selling a widget, or getting a date.
Imagine if you could seemingly create opportunities and resources out of thin air, create business contacts as easily as you eat your breakfast, persuade anyone to do anything with a couple simple strategies.
In this course you'll learn:
- How to Sell anything
- How to Pitch anything
- Surefire strategies for creating killer copy
- Powerful negotiation for any situation
- Hustle a network via email
- Case studies of (sometimes weird!) real-world hustling
- Pro hustling tools and more
About The Author
Grant is a Business Development and Startup Consultant who coaches a variety of small businesses and startups. He is an advocate for adults with ADHD, and Founder of Control My ADHD.
THE BASICS OF HUSTLING
PILLLAR 1: PRESSURE
PILLAR 2: RESOURCEFULNESS
PILLAR 3: CONVICTION
PILLAR 4: GOOD TECHNIQUE
- Over 14 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Negotiate effectively in any situation
- Create effective and persuasive value propositions verbally and in writing
- Quickly establish credibility in any industry
- Hustle with the written word
- Dramatically expand your network
- A desire to improve hustling ability
- Willingness to practice hustling skills
- Willing to push your boundaries of comfort
- Everyone who wants to learn resourcefulness, persuasion, and hustling skills to use in their business and career success