Startup Selling: Sell More Stuff
Most sales courses, training, and workshops focus on "selling" when in fact, you need to know your customer's buying process. That's what you'll learn in this course
We use the Sales Model Canvas as your framework to achieve these objectives. The Sales Model Canvas is a simple process to follow starting from the first conversation with your prospective customer all the way through the sales and buying process, and to successful implementation your solution with your new client.
About The Author
Scott is founder of SalesQualia, a company dedicated to improving sales performance.Scott has led sales and company development workshops across the US.
He teaches university courses in Economics, Finance, Entrepreneurship, and Strategic Management and recently received a “Faculty Member of Excellence” award in 2012.
THE SALES MODEL CANVAS - INTRODUCTION
CUSTOMER NEEDS - NEEDS ANALYSIS
BUYER & BUYER TYPES
COMPETITORS, OBJECTIONS AND THE STATUS QUO
IMPLEMENTATION AND SUPPORT
CUSTOMER NEEDS - PART II
STAGES OF THE SALE
KEY METRICS & MILESTONES
WORK AGREEMENT & ECONOMICS
CUSTOMER NEEDS - PERFORMING NEEDS ANALYSIS III
THE SALES OPPORTUNITY CANVAS
- Over 85 lectures and 6 hours of content!
- Improve sales performance by better understanding your customer's needs and creating an infinite sales cycle for every client.
- Identify Customer Needs and Buyer Types involved with the purchasing decision, then learn how to develop Value Statements to meet these buyer needs.
- Develop strategies to identify and overcome objections, obstructions, and obstacles in the sales process.
- Create an Implementation Plan that you can use during the sales process to instill confidence in your prospective customer.
- Identify Stages of the Sale, then develop Milestones & Metrics with you customer to insure that you're progressing through the sale process.
- Avoid debilitating stalls during the sales cycle. "Yeah... can you call me back in a few weeks..."
- Develop creative Work Agreements that match both your customer's needs, and yours.
- Enthusiasm and need to improve sales performance.
- While it is helpful to have specific sales opportunities in mind when taking this course, it's not necessary.
- Startup CEOs
- Sales Reps at startups
- Sales Development Reps
- Sales Team Leaders & Sales Managers
- Technical leaders & engineering teams looking for more visibility in the enterprise sales process.