Sell with Style and Profit from Behaviour - Fundamentals
Master the art of behavioural selling with DISC and watch your revenues soar!
Success with sales depend on a connection between a salesperson and customer! It's that simple. The ability to forge commonality between differing behavioural approaches to selling and buying is key. By increasing communication, opening doors to greater interpersonal relationships and forging connectedness, a salesperson will ultimately achieve improved outcomes, increased sales and burgeoning revenues!
The 5 topics,16 tutorials and state-of-the-art workbook will guide you step by step to consider both your own behaviour and that of your customers.
Simply learn the language of DISC, master the art of behavioural selling, apply it to your sales environment and watch your revenues soar - immediately! Sell with Style and Profit from Behaviour!
About The Author
Debbie is managing director for ‘business en motion’ leading organizational change and transformation projects.
In addition, she drives corporate leadership and learning interventions, presents keynotes and designs curriculum for the eLearning arena across Asia and the GCC. She holds a board position for an international corporate academy.
FOUNDATIONS & LANGUAGE OF DISC
BUYING STYLES AND TENDENCIES
BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Over 16 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- By the end of this course, you will increase your sales results by applying the universal language of DISC.
- You will learn the language of DISC
- You will learn to estimate your own behavioural style
- You will learn how to identify the behaviours of your customers during sales interactions, and apply this to improve the quality of sales interaction
- You will learn to estimate the amount of Behavioural Style Match between your own and your customer's behaviours
- You will be able to describe the degree of adaptation required for each customer type, and translate that into specific actions to facilitate increased connectedness with customers
- Those holding Sales positions currently.
- Those holding 'Sales - in - Training roles.
- Those responsible for setting sales priorities for a team environment.