Anyone can learn how to become more persuasive and how to deliver a professional quality sales presentation.
This course teaches the student basic sales and communications theory. Upon completion you will be able to conduct a professional meeting with a buyer with a well-written, persuasive sales presentation. Even if you are not going into sales, but would like to know how to sell your ideas and yourself, this is a course for you.
About The Author
Dan McCarty has worked his way up from entry level marketing assistant to President and CEO of multi-billion dollar companies and divisions of companies. Dan has managed America's best known brands including Del Monte, Quilted Northern, Underwood, Crystal, Dixie Cups and Plates, Brawny Paper Towels, Accent, Hain Health Foods and more.
Dan is also a MBA graduate from the prestigious Haas School of Business at the University of California in Berkeley.
THE SALES PRESENTATION
SALES TOOLS AND CAREER MANAGEMENT
- Over 24 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Course Goal: By the end of this course, students will be able to write and deliver a professional quality sales presentation.
- Course objectives: Teach the students to understand selling and communication strategy, modern consultative selling techniques and the writing and delivery of a sales presentation.
- No prequisite knowledge required.
- Anyone who wants a career in professional sales, or who just wants to become more polished and persuasive in their everyday business.