Cold Calling Mastrey
This course provides a structured approach to cold calling, from preparation to closing the sale. It describes each step, and provides information regarding the transition from one step to the next.
The information outlined in this course is meant to help entrepreneurs, sales professionals or managers achieve better results over the telephone, whether they use this channel exclusively for sales, or just as a part of a more complex selling strategy.
About The Author
Dragos V. Iliescu is an instructional designer and author, whose professional background includes team management, training and human resources management positions. He has written a number of books aimed at helping professionals in various fields increase their productivity and enhance their knowledge.
DEFINING COLD CALLINGS
STEPS OF THE COLD CALL
- Over 12 lectures and 39 mins of content!
- Offering a set of useful tools for delivering a persuasive pitch over the telephone
- Bringing the basic concepts of an efficient communication to participants’ attention;
- Offering a clear and effective structure for going through the steps of a sales call
- No prerequisites for this course.
- Salespersons, entrepreneurs, managers