Hover on price for local currency
6 Shortcuts to Powerful Persuasion
This course will provide you with an overview of 6 powerful persuasive techniques to enhance your persuasion. No matter what your job is, much of your success at work will rely on your ability to influence and persuade others. In other words, get others to say yes to your requests.This course draws from scientific research from social psychology to present proven persuasive techniques to increase your ability to persuade and influence. The course comprises over 67 minutes of video comprising 8 self contained lessons and take away support articles.
About The AuthorGerry has over 20 years experience in both industry and academia. Having started his career in academia as a lecturer in Computing Science, Gerry progressed to Deputy Faculty Head before joining the corporate world where he excelled in roles ranging from Training Consultant, Training & Quality Manager, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager and Sales Manager.Throughout his career to date, Gerry has excelled in the roles he has undertaken. He is an awarding winning Training Manager and consistently delivered top quartile sales results over his sales career.His diversity of experience gives Gerry a unique skill set, insight and capability to design and deliver sales related training.In 2012 Gerry founded Teach Sales 2 Me, a company focused on providing sales training.
- Can I be Influenced Quiz
- Fixed Action Patterns
- The Contrast Principle Quiz
- The Principle of Reciprocity
- The Principle of Scarcity
- The Principle of Liking
- The Principle of Authority
- The Principle of Consensus
- The Principle of Consistency
- Over 8 lectures and 1 hour of content.
- Appreciate how we use shortcuts to guide our decision making.
- Understand each of the 6 persuasive techniques / principles.
- Acquire strategies to implement each persuasive technique.
It is an entry level course so no prerequisite knowledge is required.
- Sales Professionals.
- Entrepreneurs, startups.
- Busy business owners.
- Business Managers.
- Anybody looking to influence / persuade others.